Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ode to Kelly : )

In keeping with the CREATE SOMETHING EVERY DAY - I am steadily filling my latest binder with 8 1/2 x 11" layouts of my favorite photos that I have set aside to 'scrap this next!' -- JUST DOING IT. Trying not to overthink it and that is serving me well lately. (And yes--this one has hidden journaling on the back, too!)

Love you, Kelly! You are a wonderful friend and a STYLE GURU and gorgeous and funny and fun and a great inspiration to me.

{I need more PHOTOS OF ME AND MY BFFs!! }

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Oh, I love this! The circles on the background--is that patterned paper or did you stamp it? Great job--and I'd love to read all your secret journaling! :)

Anonymous said...

sooz I so should be in bed and just talked to you a bit ago:) WOW WOW. Cat walk material:) oooh I am gonna have to try the secret journaling on the back of my layout's fab idea:) And use all my defunct white journaling sharpie pens:) hope they don't leak to the front:)