Saturday, September 20, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday {#7} (oops! day late!)

Another reason I {HEART} Starbucks...they surround you with ART. How gorgeous is this? This is the wall next to the drive-thru window at the Bucky's nearest to our home. I want it in my HOUSE (and that cute new barista dude at the Bucky's by my work as a full-time latte-whipper-upper would be cool, too. I'm just sayin'.)

Happy weekend. It's gorgeous and I have the windows open while doing housework - makes it ALMOST better.

(But the barista dude who also does windows would be cool, too. I'm just sayin' is all!)

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Ha ha ha. Love this. :)

Remind me next time we're together to tell you about the full-time deodorant-applier my housemates in college and I thought up, ha ha. :)

Anonymous said...

you are making me laugh and how amazing is this:) mural beautiful.