Sunday, September 07, 2008

Art Deck CATCH-UP - Week 10 Card

OK--determined NOT to get behind on this! Aimee's last prompt was about GOALS. And oh that is SO not my forte. I like the IDEA of goal-setting....I fully support the goal-setters of America and abroad....I think everyone should HAVE goals and all....I just am not good at the planning and marking my progress. I just tend to GO and then STOP and then GO again.

Not that I recommend my technique. I'd much prefer I were born a planner and "get it all done on schedule and on time" kinda gal.

But I am not.

However...one goal (New Year's Resolution, actually) I HAVE pursued rather steadily this year is to CREATE EVERY DAY. Even if it is just a quick collage of pretty imagess from a catalog with some stamped words, some doodling and a few stickers....that counts, too!

Bring on Week 12! I am READY!

Images from PaperSource catalog;"GOAL" stamps - $1 set from Michaels; letter stickers, Making Memories; arrow sticker, Kelly Panacci, Inc.; date stamp, Staples; black journaling pen, Sakura Microperm 05; white zigzag is a rub-on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man i just love seeing your cards. your style is so cool!!!! promise to get on mine this week!!