Sunday, September 14, 2008

DOOD! You make me GRIN!


Another photo that I have had in my "to scrap stack" for OVER A YEAR (wha?) -- this is my nephew David (Mikayla's brother)....always good for a crazy look or funny face or witty remark. Love you, Dood!

And I SO cheated --the background is the cover of a greeting card catalog I received in the mail at work (Gina B. Designs....hope by giving them a plug here I won't be in trouble for using it? ephemera is ok to make art with, right?) Anyway--the paper quality on this catalog was really nice--as was the artwork. LOVING red and lime green together. And doodling. And birds. And SWIRLS {of course!}

4 comments:

Cameron said...

I love this! Yes, I think it's okay that you used the catalog. :) I love it! I love how you wrote among the branches! :) Super cool!

Mikayla said...

You are so talented---I love that you wrote on it too-can't wait to see it in person!

Mikayla said...

You are so talented---I love that you wrote on it too-can't wait to see it in person! Jackie

Anonymous said...

Awesome girl. Love how journaled on the branches