Friday, May 22, 2009

Quilt Along!

Um...right. I know I don't have time for another new project....but could not resist this one!
Stella!! clued me in to the Old Red Barn Co. Quilt-Along.
In six weeks we will have a completed quilt? NOWAYSHUTUP! Let's get started!

Week one is gathering supplies and selectin fabrics (no easy feat! 12 1/2 yd pieces required!) After much deliberation...I pulled together my fabrics from my stash... plus a quick trip to Joanne's (note the CHOCOLOATE LOLLIPOP (Anna Maria Horner) at last being used!)

4 comments:

Stella said...

oooh those fabrics are so lovely! they do remind me of a box of chocolates!! Cannot wait to get started on this!

Cameron said...

Great fabric selection, Sooz!!

dodi said...

WAY cool idea Sooz!! And your fabric choices are just, plain YUMMY! Good Luck - don't quit - and I cannot wait to see the end result!

Love your yo-yo's too! Hope it works out for you!

jenwcom said...

LOVE the colors!

OMG i can't believe i'm going to say this but i'm CONSIDERING playing along. just sayin' it may turn into a pillow instead of a quilt but i am going to CONSIDER it. :)