Wednesday, May 06, 2009

ONE MORE SLEEP!


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!
One more sleep 'til Aim and I take to the highways en route to INSPIRED! Weee!!!

Let's see...how much is left to do in the NEXT TEN HOURS?
  1. Still too much laundry
  2. Still packing
  3. Supplies are awaiting their final arrangement/packing into the TWO carryalls I am allowing myself (yeah, right. I believe me, don't you?)
  4. One apron done. Number two? We shall see...
  5. Haircut didn't happen (how rude that salons aren't open 24/7 so I can fit in a cut/color on MY TIME! hee)
  6. Pedicure - self-administered. Not nearly the same as that sitting in the massage chair while your feet are soaking in that luxurious bathtub whirlpool thing....but CHECK!
  7. Photos are PRINTING! semi CHECK!

Can't wait to see my peeps!

2 comments:

Cameron said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU, EITHER! So glad I'm not the only one doing things up to the last minute! :)

Unknown said...

oh Have fun sweet sooz.