Monday, May 11, 2009

Inspired.


Miss my TRIBE already....wish you were all here and we were elbow deep in our projects together! (instead of unloading the dishwasher and doing laundry!)
Nik--this pic is for you! First thing I bought when we arrived on Thursday at Inspired was the Heather Bailey Flutterby kit (so bummed I missed her class...but it was only offered early in the day...). I finished putting the book together on Thursday night - but no photos yet....her papers were as lusious in person as I had hoped...and I finally got my hands on some of her fabric in the vendor fair....wish our local shops carried her!
More soon! xoxo

P.S. Dietra-thanks for sittin' up late with me in the Crop Room - hope my girlie butterflies and flowers didn't give you HIVES....hee! Shannon---I owe you such a huge apology and RAK---how did I not mention how much I loved/love the ATC holders you sent to me?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh I love this heather bailey:) Oh I am so glad you And Amiee had fun. Thank you for the text:) I think A-gCa still needs to have you girls share:) all Inspired.

Anonymous said...

Love you, girl! And the project was beautiful - just WAAAAAY too girly for me! I had so much fun hanging out with you!

Love,
Deitra:)