Sunday, September 16, 2007

Yes, I know I am a dork...

...but I have been up since 6:30 a.m.....like a kid waiting for CHRISTMAS morning! The bike shop doesn't open until NOON so the plan was to get up, clean out Rob's car (to make room for the bikes - not sure what kind of bike rack we want yet...)....go have a late breakfast at the new little cafe I found (near the bike shop)...then GET! THE! BIKES! and go for OUR! FIRST! RIDE! So I thought I'd finish my Week 36 card and get it posted before dragging Rob out of bed!
More evidence of my dorkiness? Yesterday, Jackie and I had a manicure/pedicure while waiting to pick up Mikayla from dance class...and I had my toes painted a SPARKLY PURPLE TO MATCH MY! BIKE! I restrained myself from doing my finger nails the same color. Sticking with the RUSSIAN NAVY blue (sorry Rob, I know you hate it) but seriously, how yummy are these new Fall OPI colors?





2 comments:

Aimee said...

So wonderful...this is what life is about...getting excited about the simple things-

have fun today...can't wait to hear about your first adventure.

Aim

Aimee said...

so how was the bike ride?