Saturday, September 29, 2007

Week 38 "I Wonder.."

Done! Thanks to the INSPIRATION I have been soaking in with my new copy of JOURNAL REVOLUTION - I have finished my week 38 card. I know I am GOOFY---but these CIRCLES are making me giddy. (It's a Target prescription bottle [no lid] dipped in paint. I feel so "freestyle!") Thinking the cap would be good to use to make double circles (a tad bigger than the bottle, right?) AND--that rubber color-coder ring they put on the bottles? that would make a nice THICK circle....try it!

Card sanded then prepped with two coats of Gesso. Red paint is MakingMemories; Clock face stamp is A Stamp in the Hand Co.; Art happens stamp is Catslife Press; Large alphabet is Brenda Walton; small alphabet is Hero Arts; Turquois ink is Stampin Up!; deeper blue is ColorBox Fluid Chalk Cat's Eyes in Prussian Blue; card edged with Color Box's Robin's Blue (direct to paper); pen is Zig Millineum in Pure Red.

5 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is a gorgeous card. Fabulous images & love those circles.
I really must get some gesso for my ATC's.My backgrounds are always paper & flat!!

Anonymous said...

inspiration knows no boundaries! great work.

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Aimee said...

oh my, oh my....suzi finer and linda woods...

wowsas!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the vote of confidence below :)
I like your circle ideas...that angel stamp is gorgeous.