Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm Behind Again! Week 36 Emily's Art Journal



Catching up! The prompt for Week 36 was "Life is beautiful." No argument there. I went in a less serious direction than my original thoughts....I've been OBSESSED with the Russian Navy blue nail polish from OPI since seeing it in Blueprint magazine while traveling...and when I got home I was on a mission to GET IT. Finally scored a bottle in WEGMANs of all places (my local ULTA was SOLD OUT!)...OK...so there you have it. I think this "navy is the new black" nail polish is gorgeous. (Now who can tell me how to get two pics to post side by side??)
Photo is from the OPI fall collection brochure. Words from 7Gypsies paper; Rhinestones applied with Diamond Glaze; edges gilded with gold pen; Sharpie Poster Paint pen in extra fine, white.

3 comments:

Trude Julie said...

That's such a cool card :)

Aimee said...

holy moly...how did this lady find you>

suzi finer said...

You'll have to edit them in photoshop or a similar program to get them totally side by side (make them into one photo...) I like to edit them to make it look like a film strip.
love.