OK....saw this on a couple of blogs but didn't understand WHAT it was exactly--until I came across one that explained it. Seems the game is to Google your name (first name) + "needs" to find out, well, what it is you need, of course.
Curiousity got the better of me...
- Susan clearly needs demystification to help her recognize that she is much better at understanding language than she is at using it in school. (huh? wha?)
- Susan needs all your love and money an ugly millionaire dating online agency marriage men seeking love bureau. (well now that's just wrong on so many levels)
- Susan needs a set of t-shirts graced with silly cliches that, nevertheless, exemplify her willingness to step off the cliff of safety and follow her dreams. (now we may have something here.....)
- Susan needs to work on writing better songs. Songs that deal with more than lonely, sad, I can't have you. Susan needs to write "her age."
- Susan needs your help! $5000 needs to be raised to cover the costs of recording and manufacturing the CD. (Uh, right. Because those sad, lonely songs aren't selling!)
- Susan needs not respond. You have no class. What kind of decent respectful lady would use the kind of language you use. God help you. ...(and you as well. YIKES...that was a scary one. The author of that one was defending Mel Gibson I think?)
- Susan needs to slow down to increase her quality of eye hand foot control. (I think that one has something to do with sports and we all know I don't bend.)
- Susan needs help in many areas, from transporting kittens to cleaning litter boxes (who doesn't?)
- Susan needs to discard the bustle and loosen her corset. (leave my bustle out of it!)
And as proof that there is no original thought left....some of the entries were links to other Susans' blogs who played the game. And round and round we go.