Thursday, July 03, 2008

Art Journal - WEEK 2! "What Gets You Twitterpated?"


Aimee's prompt for week two was "What Gets You Twitterpated?" Easy answer.

Love letters!

Last year, at around Christmastime, I had left a note for Rob on the counter in the kitchen...and when I tore the sheet off the tablet, I apparently tore off two pages. Rob wrote a reply to my note on the second sheet and later told me "I like this two pieces of paper thing" -- and he started leaving me notes in the morning..alongside a second blank piece of paper for me to write back. awwwww...how sweet was that? And so another tradition was born.

I love his notes in his scratchy, scrawly handwriting. I can't get enough of them! Someday I will bind them all together in a journal or something...(because yes, of course I save them all!)
Bird and envelope stamps by Memory Box; stamped with black Memories ink,colored with Prismacolor pencils; sticker letters by Making Memories. Journaling done in black Sharpie finepoint. Journaling paper on the back from a tablet - sorry, cannot recall the product line!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy crapola that card is AWESOME!!!! LOVE IT!! You gals are SO INSPIRING!!! I will be working in my studio ALL DAY tomorrow! I am so excited!! Art cards and Aprons!! W00T!!!