Tuesday, June 24, 2008

REMINDER: Tomorrow is the 25th!

How much do I love Shimelle's photo prompt reminders? Lovin' this project...what is it that the preparations for the projects are just as yummy to me as the final results? Not sure what that means?
OK....camera battery is charging..I have my LIST OF MUST TAKE SHOTS committed to memory (alarm clock, each meal, self-portrait, view outside my window....) since I blew it last month on these!
And STELLA! Our Making Memories calendars arrived yesterday!!! Yipppiieee!
That scalloped cover awaits!!
OK...multi-tasking here while waiting on hold on the phone...how long do I wait before I give in to the idea that they forgot about me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooz- Let me just say how much I am glad to have you as a creative friend. I loved your story about Amiee and you. She lovely and I am so blessed that I was able to be a part of our inspired girls. The Blog looks fab and I have enjoyed your recent posts:)

Anonymous said...

WooT! Can't wait to see you in July!!! We'll set up a playdate soon! :)