Sunday, October 14, 2007

Apron Addict

That's me. I want to make a drillion of these!! And I really want some Amy Butler *-- or Joel Dewberry fabric - but the instant gratification monster in me won out again today as I zipped over the JoAnn Fabrics to see if I could score some toile. No luck with the color I wanted, but I did learn that they carry Tracy Porter fabric! (and it was all on sale for 30% off. yippiee!) And thus, I give you "Apron, Take Two." (Just the middle and right pockets are Tracy Porter.) I added the velvet rickrack (attached with beads) . I think it needs more bling - I need to get my buttons out and jazz it up some more.
* Hey Aimee! Go to the Amy Butler site!! Manufactured purses available for purchase - 50% off special pre-holiday sale! Oh dear. We need these.

No comments: