Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Scrap Your Day Project with Shimelle! Let's GO!




OK ladies,

  • I have trimmed my base pages
  • Downloaded the Photo Fact Sheet #01
  • and I am going to prep all my pages tonight as I watch IDOL (and hopefully that will NOT include watching BROOKE or JASON GO HOME!! NOT YET MY SWEET HIPPIE CHILDREN!! I love them! Let Carly or Sayesha go home first!!)



And...just how impressed are you that I have only spent $5.96 on supplies since returning from INSPIRED!?!? (Two Prismacolor colored pencils, a good pencil sharpener (the little silver metal kind), an a gum eraser.) I am DYING for all the pretty papers Shimelle is using on her project...but I am determined to USE MY STASH instead. Seriously. No really!! I mean it!!

P.S. Can somebody email STELLA and ask her to play with us? I cannot find her MOO CARD! STELLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Cameron said...

Oh my stinkin' heck, I love your Stella reference! :) Okay, I'm going to go assemble my album right this minute. Yay!

Aimee said...

what does eggin' mean?

what are you eggin tomorrow?

inquiring minds want to know---and how did she got your blog link, i could not find your comment?

can't wait to see your book

Anonymous said...

YO!!
I am heeeereeee! Aimee emailed me so I need to catch up on what I missed!!! Going to read stuff now!

Anonymous said...

Also? I totally have that Inspire mug from Sbux and I TOTALLY have my pencil crayons in it too!!!!!!! AND I totally bought more colors that I don't have!!!!!!