OK... CAMERON tagged me --so here goes!
#1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question. (I only changed one--#12 is mine)
#2 Tag 8 people to do this quiz (my 8 are below!)
Here are my questions&answers:
1. How many songs are on your iPod? 386 (4G nano) 1375 in my iTunes
2. What music would you want played at your funeral? Don't think I want a traditional funeral -maybe a memorial service somewhere cozy. And for Music--all my favorite SAD SONGS one last time! (Rob & Jackie know the playlist if they outlive me!)
3. Which magazines do you have subscriptions to? Martha Stewart Living & Victoria (weening myself off subscriptions---too much STUFF and I never want to toss them!)
4. What is your favorite scent? I am with Cameron and love the scent of cloves and cinnamon. Also love the smell of (in no particular order!) vanilla, patchouli, department store cosmetics counters, freshly baked bread, coffee beans, babies, clean laundry off the line, Covergirl facepowder and foundation (so mom in the 60's/70's!), Origins' Ginger Essence anything, dewy or freshly mowed grass, anything citrus & honeysuckle.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Private trainer, chef, ORGANIZER, handyman, valet (as in for my CAR). And a big old Victorian house with a huge wrap-around porch to restore and use as a B&B for my family and friends to VISIT ME/us! OH..and a MINI COOPER. Or a VW Bug. And custom-fitted shoes and BRAS. (....hmmmm...how much do I have left?)
6. What is your theme song? "Don't Worry. Be Happy." (seriously! life is TOO SHORT!)
7. Do you trust easily? I am a total PARADOX on this one. I trust things I hear from people I trust (not expecting them to be pulling my leg--which makes a lot of my family & friends think I am GULLIBLE!) But in my adult years lately---no--generally I am not "blindly trusting."
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? Unfortunately - too often the LATTER! (But I'm working on it!)
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Yes. (But I haven't lost hope!)
10. What do you most like about yourself? I like that I have been tested in my personal relationships a lot in recent years, and have learned a lot about love and compassion and forgiveness and "doing better when you know better." I like that my instincts have been right more than wrong on big issues (not that I always FOLLOW!) I like that I am beginning to allow myself to call myself an artist, and that I define that in many (and always changing) ways.
11. Is being tagged fun? Yeah! It appeals to the teen girl in me!
12. What piece of art do you want to see in person (rather than a print, reproduction, photo, etc.)? Klimt's "The Kiss."
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Oh my....too many things!! Coffee and Starbucks beverages that are NOT good for me! Creating (when I have a jillion other things that need to be done). Computer time - blogs/SIStv/PICNIK/email....
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? I THINK CAMERON IS (again, in no particular order!): creative, loving, loyal, artistic, quirky, a spastic perfectionist in an endearing way!, sensitive, beautiful, a REALLY talented photographer, compassionate, stylish, adventuresome, well-traveled, living a HUGE life with spirit and conviction and in an enviably great marriage : )
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Something that was playing in Old Navy when Tracy and I were there last--can't recall it now, but we both had it in our heads when we left!
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing? Gray sweater Rob picked out for me at Macy's last year - wish I had it in EVERY COLOR (sadly -- it only came in CREAM and when we went back--didn't have my size.)
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? Sure. Especially in the form of the RICE KRISPIES SQUARES - marshmallow heaven : )
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? If I am alone? Noone around who just dropped it? PICK.IT.UP. Keep it only if I can't reasonably find the owner.
19. What items could you not go without during the day? Something to DO or READ. Connection with Rob.
20. What should you be doing right now? HOUSEWORK. blech.
OK....TAGGING THESE 8: Divian!, Jackie, Karalenn, Mikayla, Niki, Sandy!, Shani (come on, please blog something!!!), STELLAAA!!!