Saturday, January 19, 2008

One Word. Year Two.


Loving Ali Edwards' Weekend Creative challenge idea, tied in with the One Little Word. I've been mulling over my WORD choice....which is "BREATHE." Something especially pertinent today as I am fighting off a cold/stuffy nose/chest congestion (ew). Something that reminds me to stop, think, TAKE A BREATH before acting, reacting, or speaking. (A lesson I have yet to master. Is this all sounding familiar? Didn't we go through this with the word GRACE last year at this time? uh-huh.)

So....I am off to get some FRESH AIR. And BREATHE a little....(taking a break from a dreaded work report that is due Monday.) I will take my camera along and try to capture some images of my word....just LOVE Ali's idea there....
And I will consider how to keep this word in front of me more consistantly this year...

No comments: