Sunday, January 27, 2008

2008 Scrapbook page layout #'s 1, 2 and 3

This picture STILL cracks me up. From New Year's Eve-Rob took it of us (our silly 'holding the camera at arm's length' style). Sorting through photos earlier this month I realized we have lots of these shots (comparatively. nothing like the real scrappers with their hundreds a month.....) and I decided to commit to a "2008 Just the Two of Us" book - at least ONE photo a week - of us together - taken in this manner. (PS - Aimee--I really do do that kissy face thing! Can't stop myself! hee hee)

Heidi Swapp clear frame, edges painted with Copper Liquitex paint; purple cardstock, chipboard letters and fibers from Portafolio Scrapbooking tote kit (thanks, Cohens!); acrylic journaling stamp from dollar bin at Michael's; Micron black fine point pen.


Two more pages.....Saturday the 19th and Thursday the 24th...I love getting pages DONE and in the BOOKS!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooz - I love love love this idea!!! You guys look adorable! What an awesome idea! :)

Aimee said...

i think this is fantastic---love, love, love it----

you look so happy and so in love--

can't wait to meet Rob in 2 months.

suzi finer said...

just coolness on paper! ...having a contest on my blog for the holiday: www.iamadiva.com
love to you!