Saturday, January 12, 2008

Art. Get some on your walls!

Remember way back when Rob surprised me with a print from Linda Woods' etsy shop after I swooned over the JOURNAL REVOLUTION book? Well...I had every intention of framing it RIGHT AWAY....and purchased the frame I wanted and got it home and painted it.....and then....realized it was TOO SMALL!! EEK!!! So back to ACMOORE I went...and they were out of the larger size...

...and then the holidays and all ....

But this week I snagged some time after work for a latenight trip to AC Moore and armed with my FolkArt metallic acrylics....(Metallic Peridot and Metallic Rose Pearl) I painted the raw wood frame and voila! My treasured print from Ms Woods is on the wall! Can you see how artsy I was with the touches of the rose paint? Oh yeah....two colors of paint. That's right.

1 comment:

suzi finer said...

...and always so nice when you can add an " I did it myself" deal to your walls.
great piece....
love.