I am admittedly curious as a cat (someone once labeled me "violently curious!"). I always have lots of questions. This set of 10 is a particular favorite of mine...
These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. It is probably more familiar to many as the question James Lipton asks at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio."
Here are my answers, as of March 2006
What are yours?
01. What is your favorite word? Serendipity
02. What is your least favorite word? Boundaries
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Creatively: visual stimulation – new ideas, colors, textures, textiles
04. What turns you off? SMOKING IN PUBLIC
05. What is your favorite curse word? The F word and any version of it!
06. What sound or noise do you love? Children giggling
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Babies/Children crying REALLY HARD
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Artist/Painter
09. What profession would you not like to do? Maid
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the
Pearly Gates? Come in! There are so many people who are waiting to see you!