Monday, August 03, 2009

Stella's Summer Scavenger Hunt {#3}


File this one under "some sort of indoor crafting." I have been playing around with my fabric scraps...stitching them to pieces of canvas and muslin and yes, my Color Catcher laundry sheets. And lookie here! This? It's the first button hole I ever made. Complicated stuff this "real sewing!" (My camera is on the fritz...thus the horrid and few photos of late...the mini box is for my first SwapBot swap - Altered Matchbox. How much did I love making THAT little thing???)

Love the red and blues together....isn't it summer-y? xo

1 comment:

Stella said...

woo hoo! your matchbox is awesome! so glad you are enjoying Swap-bot! wait till you start getting mail!

Also? I think your sis is kicking all our butts in the photo scavenger hunt! LOL!

PS: i just did the audio verification to leave a comment and it was the creepiest thing I have ever heard.