Saturday, August 15, 2009

Busted camera means lame posts...


...'cause you know I need a photo for every post! Our poor little Canon PowerShot SD45C just stopped working properly on the fourth of July (LCD screen is GONE). So I can't use the menu and that means no flash or macro controls....(the only two settings I really used!)

Sigh.

But that means Sirryha can play with it to her heart's content. Interesting to see things from the perspective of 2 1/2 feet from the floor, eh?
(kitchen plants - and my precious Moravian pottery pieces - the first thing I hung when we moved in 8 years ago! And the LAST time I MEASURED before pounding nails--shhh...don't tell ROB!)
Happy Saturday, peeps!
And Happy Happy Birthday, Niki LALA! Wish I was there to celebrate with you! xoxo


2 comments:

Cameron said...

I like this perspective!! :)

Amy Iaquinta said...

good to catch up on your blog sooz.