Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Inspired by Ali Edwards' "Daily Something"


In addition to all the artful blogging going on today, Ali Edwards' AEzine arrived, and as always, was full of inspiration. LOVE her "daily something" idea...love the idea of scheduling time EVERY DAY for creative pursuits. Last night I was all over the place -painting more pages in my art journal, creating a mini purse from a Cocoa Daisey kit from earlier this year, and working on some gift projects. Quite a while ago, I had pasted this picture into my journal, from an old magazine - the floor-to-ceiling windows reminded me of a shore house my sister rented a few summers ago, with a heavenly "sleeping porch" -- ever since I have dreamed of having a lovely summer cottage, by the shore, with a sleeping porch. Heaven. I finally just stamped in the words the photo evokes in my mind.....and I think I will just leave it at that. Thanks, Ali, for reminding us to capture the moments, the stories, the memories, the dreams, and most importantly, enjoying the process along the way.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

did you post this on her flicker group? love the stamps, are these stamps you used to journal? do share.