Sunday, July 22, 2007

Week 28 - Emily's Art Journal challenge - What is Your Goal This Week?

Yeah!! Emily is back! (how gorgeous are those photos of Miss Yindi? So sweet.)
This week's prompt was "what is your goal for the week?" I always have PLENTY on my to-do list...but I focused on what I wanted to CREATE this week. So... my goal for the week was to finish the projects on my list before the weekend is over. Looks like it is going to be a long night...I only completed ONE of the four so far and it's SUNDAY again already.
This one did not scan well...the paper is MUCH nicer IRL! Paper is Amy Butler; tab is from K&C Company's Essential Pink File set; Pink ink is Stampin' UP!'s Pink Passion; DMC floss colors 718 and 470; pink rhinestones from a Cocoa Daisey kit; Pen is Faber-Castell PITT artist pen (superfine point, black)

No comments: