Thursday, June 28, 2007

Week 25 - Emily Art Deck Challenge CAUGHT UP!



Week 25 - caught up again (except the one week I skipped---I will get back to it as soon as I dig up the photo I want to use for it....)

But back to this week's prompt. Tara Whitney acted as "guest prompter." Tara is a photographer and aptly, her prompt was "use a photo that means something to you." (I'd love to have her photograph me and Rob together....check out her work, you will agree!)

So....lots of pics I could have chosen...but I decided on this one of my hubby....cause I just love it and it makes me smile whenever I see it (it's on my desk at home). It was taken in March the day we toured the model home in the neighborhood where my sister- and brother-in-law are building their new home. An all-around great day. Exciting to see the gorgeous home Lynne and Lar are creating...and so good to see Rob smiling and enjoying the day with his family after a string of stressful months. Love these moments.

And now to BED! Caught up again, finally! Surprised you, huh, Nik?! LYB!

Black Micron 03 pen; K&Company sticker letters (right Aimee?) [edited Jul 1...oops! just noticed the typo]

9 comments:

Lis said...

It is a fantastic photo and card :)

Marjolein said...

Great card, and a wonderful photo!

beth said...

very cool card.

Jenny said...

Sweet card, great photo, wonderful memory! I love it all.

JENN said...

Great card & photo & a sweet memory!

Debbie said...

I like the way you put the challenge on the card and wrote on the picture. Looks great!

Paula said...

Really great card, fab photo.

Nat said...

Beautiful card and photo!

lyzzydee said...

Great card, I struggled with this one!!