Thursday, June 28, 2007

Week 23 - Emily Art Deck Challenge


The Week 23 prompt was "Right Now" - as in "what is going on in your life at this moment?" I should have just stapled all my LISTS to the card!


Busy month in our household....traveling every weekend; work picnic at Hershey Park; a week away at my annual sales meeting for work; graduation party for my eldest niece (Congrats Em! We are so proud of you!); laundry is piling up; work is busier than ever.....etc. etc. etc.

Paper is from my Emily art deck kit (love this piece....been hoarding it--finally decided to JUST USE IT!); trusty black Micron 03 pen and Stampin' UP! "No." stamp; embellished paper clip from the March Cocoa Daisy Kit; "Wish" ticket purchased here --used them on my niece Emily's graduation party favor boxes.

No comments: