Sunday, February 24, 2008

Who's in with me?? Em? Nik? Aimee?

Hop over to CATHY Z's blog and DOWNLOAD HER TAG TEMPLATES and let's get started!! How much do I love thee, Cathy Z? Aimee....what if she SITS BY US AT INSPIRED?!?! Can you stand it? I cannot.

Perfect way to celebrate MARCH!! Going to go with my new
SCENIC ROUTE Lynden papers (thank you, again and again, Chiara!) and lots of BUTTERFLIES (my latest obsession) - Heidi Swapp ghosts and the Martha Classic punch (oh dear...do I need to go get the ROYAL BUTTERFLY punch too?). Gotta figure out a good TITLE stamp....in the meantime....here is what I have assembled thus far.......wish you were here with me to get started!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

i am so in...i bought the butterfly punch as soon as it was on the blog of Ali...i am guilty-yes...but what is the royal butterfly punch and where or where is that scenic route paper- i am so low on paper right now.

Anonymous said...

I do want to do that!! What a FUN idea! :) LOVE the butterflies! xo

April said...

HI...my first time stopping by...love your blog..those spring colors really get my juices flowing....Bring On Spring...and butterflies..yes yes...buterflies!!!