Tuesday, December 05, 2006

DAYS 1 & 2






I am still behind...but had a glitch and had to start over my MANIFESTO page....I had started clean and simple...then decided it had too much white space...and so I tried to brush on a paint border in red...which looked like BLOOD...so then I brushed some luminere over it....and it looked ORANGE....oh dear. Into the trash went THAT page....and so I started again...(and by now I barely had enough of the TARGET CATTY to cut up for my background....but I did my best.)

Decided I'd try to add some BLING (rhinestones) to each page...loving the sparkle...

Swirls!

Edited: Cover and Page One added....I think I have my BLOGGER working again...though my photos are not the best...can't figure out why they are rotating! I really should read the manual on this new digital camera, right? Sure...who has time for that?

No comments: