Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lavendar is healing, right?


Our lavendar plants have reflowered in the front yard (smell is heavenly) and Sirryha and I picked a lovely handful to take to Aunt Lyndee yesterday when we arrived for Rosh Hashanah dinner. (Best brisket evah!) Still using my cell phone for photos....oh I need to get better with that Kodak Zi6 video camera 'cause nothing is better than hearing Sirryha's giggles and little voice!

Happy Sunday, peeps....sending out prayers for healing for my sisters and our families.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

I'm sending prayers of healing, too! Thinking of you.... {hugs!}

Unknown said...

Oh the prayers are still coming sooz. I just adore this picture and it's not the camera, but the person that is taking the picture that makes it beautiful:)