Wednesday, June 28, 2006

NIKI AND MAX WERE HERE!



Sending out smiles and thanks to Niki for the secret messages left behind after your visit!! I noticed this on the fridge a week or so after you left - but keep forgetting to tell you!(no one ever leaves magnetic poetry anymore!! I always have to beg people to write!!) It makes me smile every time I see it : )
(I found your note in my "to do" tablet, too!! Another super smiley treat! Love you tons!! You and Max have to come visit again SOON!) xoxox

2 comments:

Aimee said...

love the pretty, pretty princess notebooks...
love magnetic poetry...
have you started to design jewelry and sell it?
how exciting.

who is miss coloribus? i had another comment from a blogger...i assumed he had linked on to me from those flashing blog names on www.blogspot.com. straange.

later i will post the finished product on my blog...the class is july 23...it is amazing what 7 gypsies thought of in this sucker.

Anonymous said...

Hi !
I have discovered your blog within another scrap blog where you have written a comment;( I don't remember which one, may be the elsie flannigan's blog...)
I have liked your note, and that's why i have decided to visit your blog...
Many thanks for your commentaries about my work