Sunday, September 05, 2010

A bit of stitchin'...




As always...inspired by Rebecca Sower's needlework.....there is nothing about this little tutorial that I didn't instantly fall in love with. (But I restrained myself from heading to the needlepoint shop for some fancy wool threads....instead...allowed myself 2 new skeins of teal DMC floss and a strand of pearls at AC Moore using my 40% off coupon, bien sur que oui!....the rest came from my stash.)

Needing some lovely words or a saying to complete this piece...then I want to frame it for the wall in our family room. Want to find a nice fabric "3" to add as well. We shall see how it evolves....

So this is what I did late into the evening on Friday while catching up on some DVRd tv shows. A pretty perfect pairing, I'd say!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It's beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us.